I am so happy to be part of Christel's Scrappin’Sista’s Birthday Swap Blog hop. If you came from Christel's Scrappin Sista's blog... http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/ blog, then you are in the right place. Hello and welcome to this blog hop. I met Christel last January when she started this swap group and I have been happy to be creating all different types of projects and swapping them with others in this group. Over the last 9 months I have accumulated so much from these swaps in this group, and I love every bit of it. In celebration for Christel's Birthday she wanted us to create projects using these swap cuts, digi stamps, stick pins, ect. From the items this is what I created.... I hope you like them.
All Boy Layout ( cuts created by Xochiti Rico -August swap
Digi stamp created by Alina Coronlds-April swap
Valentines frog cut created by - January swap
We have some wonderful prizes up for grabs. Here are the rules.
Be a follower of Scrappin’ Sista’s blog.
Leave a comment on all the hop participants’ blogs.
Include an email address in an internet safe way.
Have a U.S. address. We love our international bloggers but we’re unable to cover postage at this time.
Here's what's up for grabs.
1. $30 gift certificate to HL, M, or J - sponsored by Anita
2. beaded butterflies - sponsored by Celeste
3. My Memory Suites Digital Scrapbooking Program - sponsored by Barbara & Liz
4. handcrafted flowers - sponsored by Jani
5. CTMH products - sponsored by Shalana
6. Birthday stamp set - sponsored by Maria
7. Pink By Design Birthday Stamp set - sponsored by Jenny
8. $20 Dee's Bugaboo gift certificate - sponsored by Dee
9. $20 Paper Crafting World gift certificate - sponsored by Melin
Thank you Christel for creating such a wonderful group and for all you do to make this group happen. I hope you have a wonderful birthday you deserve it. When you are finished, then you would head over to Lynne blog at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. Thanks for coming by and seeing what I have been up too. See you again in My Little Corner.