Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday card and Swap cut

I headed to my craft area to create this cute kids birthday card. I used the Birthday Bash cartidge and cut the shark at 4 ". I used momento to ink around the shark, letters, number and the outside of the card. The background is created by the cuttlebug embossing folder  Tiny Bubbles. I put ink on the raised image of the folder then put it through the cuttlebug. Then used some dot cardstock.  I used some pop dots to raise the happy Birthday and shark arms. I love how this card turned out. It was fun and a fast card to make.  
So for the first time I decided to enter into a swap. I entered into Christel Bonner's http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/  january swap. We were suppose to create a cut that is Valentines/ heart type with some bling on it. I came up with this. Using Indie Art I cut the heart out at 3 ",  The Key was from the cricut light cartridge B is for Boy. I emblished the heart with pink stickles, die cut  flowers, pink ink, pink pearls, homemade pink glimmer mist, and a silver key. I love this cut because it can be used for anything, such as cards, layouts or the cut itself. I truly had fun in doing this project and I look forward to all of the cuts that I will be getting from swap. I think my first experice of doing a swap has been a great one and it makes me want to try others. It helps me to be more creative. Thank you for coming back and seeing what has been going on in my little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment