Sunday, January 30, 2011

Create a Critter-Hippo Birthday

I love purple, so I decided to create a fun birthday card using my number one favorite color. I designed this card for the (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. This is my first time I have done this challenge. This challenge we are suppose to create a project using the Create a Critter cartridge. I loved this hippo so decided to cut this hippo at 4" and used three different shades of purple to make the layers of her. Using a metallic purple I shadowed all around her. Stamped Hippo Birthday which is from Pink Stampers-More Punnylicious stamps. This card turned out super sweet and I love it. I am so glad I was able to find some time to escape to my little corner and thank you for coming back and seeing my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment