Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Here are a few projects I had made for Valentines day. After seeing this card being made by a few of my crafty friends. I decided I needed to try and create one. This is a super simple card that took me very little time to make. All you need is cute paper, a gypsy to weld two hearts together, some ribbon, pearls and a gel pen.
 
Create a simple gift for your love.  A coupon book is a little token to show someone you care. I used Birthday Bash for the lettering, the coupons were from fabulous finds and I used a white gel pen to highlight it.
Cute little decor made from Birthday Bash. I love this cart because it is fun and you can use is for any project you need to make.

Happy creating. I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. These are all cute projects! Love the banner, TFS! Now following your blog! :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed on a blog award to you hope you grab it and pass it on to other. Go to my blog and grab the botton and pass it on.
    www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete